For the health and safety of your pet, all surgeries require an exam prior to surgery. An estimate will be provided at the day of surgery. The prices below are base line estimates for healthy young pets with no additional concerns. These prices do not include medications to go home, e-collars to keep the pet from licking or chewing, or any additional concerns.
Spaying/Neutering is an important part of pet health. We offer low prices and convenient hours. Spaying/neutering not only prevents pregnancies in your pet but also helps reduce the risk of certain cancer and even eliminate cancer in your pet(s).
|SPAY & NEUTER CATS|
|Males (including IV): $80.00||Females (non-pregnant): $120* *(includes IV catheter)|
|SPAY & NEUTER DOGS|
|Males (includes IV catheter)*||Females (includes IV catheter)*|
|0 to 20 lbs $150||0 to 20 lbs $160|
|21 to 30 lbs $170||21 to 30 lbs $200|
|31 to 40 lbs $190||31 to 40 lbs $220|
|41 to 50 lbs $220||41 to 50 lbs $240|
|51 to 60 lbs $220||51 to 60 lbs $240|
|61 to 80 lbs $280||61 to 80 lbs $300|
|81 to 100 lbs $330||81 to 100 lbs $380
ALL SURGERIES INCLUDE ANESTHETICS, PAIN INJECTION AND ANTIBIOTIC INJECTION
*IT IS MANDATORY THAT ALL SPAYS (FEMALES) & NEUTERS (MALES) HAVE AN IV CATHETER.
- PRICE UPDATE AS OF 8/1/2017
- ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND CAN VARY BASED ON THE PHYSICAL EXAM AND HEALTH OF YOUR PET.
- Spay/Neuter prices are based on healthy pets up to 5 years old. Pets over the age of 5 may have additional fees based on the health and exam of your pet.
- The prices above do not include pre-surgical blood work. Older pets need to have pre-op bloodwork for additional $100
- Pets who are in heat, have enlarged mammary glands, ovarian cyst, pyometra, or are cryptorchid will have an additional fee.
|DECLAWING OF CATS
Declawing your cat is a very personal and careful decision to be made. We do require a pre-exam with one of our veterinarians prior to scheduling any declaw service.
|Front Paws $435.00||All Four Paws: $585.00|
The price includes:
- Anesthetics, pain and antibiotic injections
- IV fluid
- Medications to go home
Cats may need to stay overnight for monitoring and may need to return for bandage changes if needed.
Call for more information and schedule an appointment today.